Style Account Executive- Wineries Full-time, Commission
We are hiring for multiple regions. Submit your resume, cover letter and qualifications for consideration.
The Sun*Kissed Designs is now hiring for Remote B2B Style Account Executives! Our brand is expanding and we are seeking experienced sales representatives to present and sell the products of our wholesale division to our chosen industries and territories.
Who We Are~
The Sun*Kissed Designs is a luxury artisan design and lifestyle brand offering women’s ready to wear, accessories for both men and women, home decor, art and architectural design concepts. We are known for our innovative and creative expression of artistry that is presented in our products and marketing presence. Our mission and focus is simple- We create pieces that lead people to discover and express their unique style! We are inspired by the desert, the coast, nature and the beautiful people of the world! We are energized by bringing innovative design concepts to life. And we are humbled by the opportunity to serve our clients from around the world. Established in 2011, The Sun*Kissed Designs has serviced a diverse stream of clientele with creativity, heart, and luxurious style. And we have so much more in store!! As we expand, we are seeking the perfect additions to our staff.
Who We’re Looking For~
We are looking for the Go-Getter who is also a Go-Giver. The person who brings great energy and rapport to interactions with business brands and anyone they meet. We seek individuals who are honest, have a coach-able spirit, an understanding of retail, a heart for service and small business, and a respect and drive for our brand as we grow into a big business!
Position Responsibilities~ The purpose of our style account executive position is to secure and nurture wholesale contracts with regional wineries. Here are the expected tasks:
- Call our local wineries leads in your territory and introduce them to our product line.
- Develop an additional leads list and maintain rapport within the sales funnel.
- Proactively and abundantly close sales based on qualifying generated leads!
- Follow-up with all sales leads no matter their level of readiness.
- Maintain our active marketing structure with new and current clientele.
- Generate additional sales leads and source new and viable partnerships.
- Proactively market our products via the email marketing, social media marketing and in- person events as per directives given and on schedule in order to build our clientele through strategic and innovative marketing endeavors.
- Ability and desire to exceed expectations and sales goals.
- A HUGE understanding of the importance of cold calling, social selling, cold emailing, email marketing, social media marketing, at-event/in-person sales and marketing and comfortable performing all.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly sales quotas, prepare and submit weekly sales reports, and learn about and market new products.
- Maintain daily correspondence through company workflow applications.
- Initiative to secure new accounts regularly!
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality about company information.
- Maverick Closing Skills!!
- Maintain a high approval rating from client interactions.
- Follow given directives and training.
- We are looking for individuals who have at least 7-10 years of retail experience, preferably in management and sales.
- 5+ years in a B2B sales position is preferred. (We will consider someone with less experience who has an unquenchable drive, an amazing demeanor, a go-getter/go-giver vibe, measurable results and a passion for our brand.)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Familiarity with all MS Applications and comfortable using business workflow applications that are cloud based.
- AMAZING interpersonal communication skills and phone rapport! Our customers and potential customers deserve the utmost respect and we are only seeking individuals who understand and exemplify that.
- A comprehension of the nature of a commissioned sales position and the necessary results required of the position. Compliance with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals, meetings and video conferences for the business. (Applicants need to have access to a webcam or smartphone for meetings and company correspondence.)
- Compliance with the company dress code for in-person and web-based sales meetings and presentations.
- Ability to sustain a quiet and professional remote working environment for the calls, emails and meetings of the position.
- Knowledge and appreciation of wine and the impact that local wineries have!
- Great memory and the ability to think fast and with persistence!
- Unlimited earnings potential based on the commission-only compensation structure incentivized tasks and performance based expansion to additional regions.
- We have an higher than industry standard commission percentage on all closed sales.
- With our remote working environment, you have a lifestyle that will afford you a higher quality of life as you can perform your position requirements from virtually anywhere!
- On-Going product training, developed leads lists, strategic marketing campaign structures.
- Company branded attire for in-person events.
- This position may potentially develop into a full time salaried position as we continue our expansion.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals results in Company Swag, Giveaways, and Bonuses!
Please submit your resume for consideration along with your cover letter outlining your applicable skills and your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. The presented salary expectation is only an estimate. This position is commissioned-based and all earnings are reliant on an intense work ethic, persistence, and your drive to exceed!
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $1,600.00 to $2,000.00 /month